WHAT IS BRITIVE CUSTOMER ADVISORY BOARD?
To bring together an exclusive group of customers to solicit feedback and guidance on our product offerings/functionality, corporate messaging, and customer success programs in order to better meet our customer needs while co-defining the future of scalable and cost-effective Cloud Access Management.
To provide a forum to share information and gain consensus on cloud security and infrastructure topics. The Britive Customer Advisory Board will improve our competitive advantage, and serve as a sounding board for Britive on subjects including company business strategy, new and potential products and services, marketing strategies, etc.
- Discuss opportunities and challenges around enterprise cloud security.
- Analyze the impact of new technologies and services.
- Guide the direction of Britive’s existing and future solutions.
Network with your industry peers
- Develop cloud security best practices you can take back to your organization and implement
- Learn more about significant cloud security trends that impact your business
Board Member Responsibilities
A commitment to attend quarterly board meetings (1-1.5 hrs) is mandatory. In addition, members agree to actively participate in and allow for a 30-minute member interview call prior to meetings to help craft the agenda, when needed.
Participation Working Groups
Depending on area of expertise and interest, members can choose to participate in one or more of the following working groups which will meet separately in breakout sessions:
- Product roadmap and functionality
- Business strategy and market positioning/messaging
- Customer support and success
AS A BCAB MEMBER,
- Establish strong relationships with the Britive leadership team
- Beta test new solutions before other customers
- Learn about upcoming product releases in advance
- Influence Britive’s company’s strategic direction and product roadmap
- Learn from guest speakers, such as industry analysts
The Britive CAB is an exclusive invitation-only board and membership is not transferable.
Most activities will be virtual, but in the event of live meetings, costs covered will include airfare, travel costs to and from meetings, lodging, meals, and ground transportation.
Length of Membership
24 months (Extendible at the end of each term by mutual agreement)