Demand Gen Director
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a passionate, high velocity, and metrics-driven Demand Gen expert who knows how to roll up your sleeves and just get the job done, whether it be planning, executing and measuring the success of innovative email and social promotions, or setting up, promoting, and running webcasts and physical events. Aside from driving the lead pipeline, you enjoy working directly with sales, SE and technology stakeholders alike while taking a high-level strategic view of the Britive go to market strategy. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to build a world-class demand gen and ABM engine. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering effective demand gen. programs in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Working closely with the VP Marketing, develop and execute multi-channel demand generation programs for all stages of the funnel aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue, pipeline, and lead generation goals
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable and healthy demand engine
- Manage logistics and promotions for all webcasts through Brighttalk and all physical events, roadshows and tradeshows.
- Employ best practices to discover new lead sources while maximizing returns from current channels
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with ROI goals
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Britive Cloud Threat Labs, Sales, Partners, and Customer Success to create an enterprise marketing strategy that inspires prospects to engage with Britive
- Work with, mentor, and coach a team of outsourced demand gen, SEO/SEM and SDR agencies
- Own marketing operations including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Build reports or dashboards that track demand gen, web, and social performance against goals
What will you need?
- Experience in demand generation and enterprise marketing role for B2B cloud products and services (cloud security preferred)
- Track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, buyer engagement, and pipeline
- Data-driven with experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics, and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of the full marketing stack including lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI
- Deep expertise in developing enterprise marketing channels: thought leadership, channel partners, website and events
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, digital technologies including Hubspot and Salesforce
- Self-motivated with a collegial personality and strong relationship building skills
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail