Director, Cloud Security Sales
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a motivated and proactive sales professional. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for developing long-term strategies and short-term tactical plans to meet ambitious revenue goals. You are extremely results-driven, customer-focused, technologically savvy, and skilled at building relationships. You have a strong background in enterprise sales, with the ability to solve tough business problems and ultimately drive revenue. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to contribute to the growth of Britive. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for building customer value in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Design and execute go-to-market sales strategies in direct collaboration with leadership team to drive revenue.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting through negotiation and closing.
- Lead and shape marketing needs, working closely with cross-functional teams to enhance existing sales collateral and create new ones.
- Nurture and grow sales pipeline of new business, forecast future sales and meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quota.
- Gather critical and objective feedback from prospects to help improve our messaging, product, and pricing.
- Unlock your existing network and build your network with key decision-makers and influencers within target prospects.
- Build and develop a sales team that is successful in identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new business.
What will you need?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in similar roles for a B2B software company.
- Strong consultative selling skills and disciplined sales process.
- Strong technical acumen and project management skills coupled with analytic expertise in revenue forecasting, business planning, and pricing.
- Experience working with CRM and sales enablement software.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working at an early stage technology company.
- Prior success selling into large, complex enterprise environments with multiple decision makers at many levels with the ability to sell on a “needs” basis.
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned quotas, preferably President’s club recipients or other high-performance awards.
- Ability to travel and collaborate globally across geographies and cultures.