Head of Marketing
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a strategic, visionary and hands-on Marketing Leader, with the ability to define and execute strategies for a fast-growing company. In this highly impactful role, you will be responsible for the go-to-market activities, product positioning, thought leadership content and ultimately driving customer growth. You have a gift for creative storytelling and enjoy writing compelling, search-friendly content that engages our target audience and drives acquisition. This role reports to the CEO and is a member of the leadership team. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering actionable GTM plans in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Own and run the strategic direction of Britive’s marketing and brand initiatives in direct collaboration with the CEO.
- Design and develop Britive’s go-to-market playbook, support and execute sales enablement and sales partnerships.
- Develop and enhance key messaging, positioning, and value proposition for Britive’s solution.
- Lead cross-functional campaigns incorporating product launches, PR, customer marketing and demand generation.
- Analyze market needs and opportunities to shape product marketing strategy in partnership with product management, engineering and design teams.
- Define and track key metrics for marketing success to assess the performance and effectiveness of marketing programs as well as customer satisfaction.
- Develop content that drives product awareness and supports the broader organization’s initiatives.
What will you need?
- Demonstrated marketing experience that includes messaging and positioning, pricing, competitive analysis, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more.
- Comfortable owning the full marketing stack across product marketing, brand marketing, content marketing, communications, and PR strategy.
- Strong written and communication skills to produce high-quality deliverables and experience speaking to audiences of all sizes.
- Experience developing and executing GTM campaigns which are measurable, scalable, and cost-effective.
- Prior experience working in an enterprise software product company is preferred, ideally including growth stage.
- Track record of success hiring, training, developing and retaining diverse, highly functional marketing teams from the ground up.
- Experience with modern marketing and sales technologies, tools and tactics.