Principal UI Engineer/Architect
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a passionate UI Engineer/Architect who wants to take our early stage product to the next level. You have strong design and creative skills to build unique compelling content without compromising the user experience. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to make our product visually pleasing. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for driving UI architecture
- Design and develop rich UI web applications and reusable UI components
- Ensure best practices, design guidelines for UI development
- Contribute to continuously improve UI development framework and processes
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to understand the requirements and translate into UI design
- Collaborate with backend engineers to help finalize the API designs
- Provide technical leadership to fellow UI engineers
What will you need?
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in similar roles
- Solid experience with displaying charts, reports and graph data structures
- Solid experience using REST APIs and GraphQL
- Comfortable with building UIs from mockups
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team
- Understand and practice agile development methodology
Nice to Have:
- Operational (DevOps) experience by managing deployments, QA, scripting in AWS
- Working knowledge of User Experience design best practices. Ability to translate user stories into visual designs, mockups and wireframes using industry standard tools, like InVision
- Understanding of microservices architecture and AWS development