Sr. DevOps Engineer
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a passionate DevOps Engineer who wants to develop and scale our multi-tenant SaaS applications on the AWS platform. You have a strong DevOps background as well as development experience. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to make the infrastructure deployments and management much smoother. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for design, implementation and uptime of large-scale application stack running on AWS.
- Build and manage the continuous release promotion cycle (through automation) including the following environments: development, pre-prod and production.
- Implement a sound rolling update strategy for all the environments.
- Configure the infrastructure to generate relevant metrics for uptime monitoring.
- Configure tools to ingest monitoring data, develop alert criterion.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
- Help debug issues on platform, finding those non-performant queries, failures, etc.
What will you need?
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
- Multiple years of experience building CI & CD pipelines.
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Docker, AWS, Splunk, Amazon Redshift, etc.
- Experience with micro services and Java.
- High availability and disaster recovery.
- Expert knowledge of terraform.
- Strong scripting skills in Python and UNIX shell scripting.
- High level understanding of HTTP (response codes, HTTP verbs, etc.).
- Basic-medium level hands on experience with relational SQL (including windows functions, recursion, etc.) and no-SQL technologies.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
Nice to Have:
- Experience going through compliance audits like SOC2, ISO 2700x.