Sr. Software Engineer (Cloud Data Analytics)
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform less than a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a passionate Senior Software Engineer who wants to develop and scale our multi-tenant SaaS applications on the AWS platform. You have strong hands-on technical expertise in a variety of big data technologies. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to contribute in the building of a great product. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for design and development of a large-scale data ingestion and analytics.
- Design and develop data pipelines for real-time and batch data processing for disparate datasets.
- Develop systems which can store data in highly normalized fashion to allow correlation with other data sources.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to design and integrate software, conduct code reviews, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Perform proof of concepts to identify best design options including usage of AWS services.
- Research integration options for various SaaS/IaaS technologies, including APIs for user administration and incorporate this research in our application integration.
What will you need?
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, REST Web Services, SQL, Kafka/Kinesis, EMR/SparQL, Snowflake, AWS Neptune, Gremlin/Tinker-Pop
- Hands-on experience developing and delivering scalable data lakes, data ingestion and processing pipelines, data access microservices in multi-tenant environments on AWS platform.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certified Developer certification is highly desired.
- Understanding of DevOps, microservices architecture and container/Docker technologies.