We are a software as a service (SaaS) startup on a mission to disrupt a critical cybersecurity solution category. We offer identity-centric, zero trust cloud access management for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. Our customers are large businesses and Fortune 500 enterprise organizations with complex needs and requirements around cloud security issues. With our cutting-edge technology and innovative problem-solving attitude, we partner with our customers to solve some of the most challenging cybersecurity problems presented by cloud technologies.
You are a passionate Technical Writer who wants to help take our customer focused services to new heights. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to help break down complexities and make it easily understood. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Conceptualize and develop product documentation in collaboration with global technical teams and product management.
- Gather information from different sources such as industry technical publications, marketing collateral to create documentation with relevant industry terms.
- Develop technical documentation for user guides and API documentation.
- Develop templates for documentation that can be reused.
- Follow established processes and best practices for the design and creation of technical content.
- Innovate with new-age content formats, information architecture, and rich media.
- Develop and amend style guidelines and content writing guidelines.
What will you need?
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- Excellent command of the English language – ability to edit and organize information, ability to explain clearly complex technical concepts, and create accurate procedural and reference information.
- Experience in writing and editing technical content and creating visual diagrams using technical documentation tools.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Solid planning and scheduling skills, and experience working within tight deadlines.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Prior experience working in a software product company.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with cloud SaaS and security product development.