As Well as a Number of Additional Feature Enhancements for Its Dynamic Permissioning Platform.
Britive is excited to announce a number of product enhancements that have been added to its Dynamic Permissioning Platform that take it to the next level in compliance, accessibility, security, and functionality.
First, Britive has successfully completed the Service Organization Control SOC 2 Type 2 examination. Conducted by Schellman & Company, LLC, leading independent CPA (Certified Professional Accountant). The examination affirms that Britive’s Dynamic Permissioning Platform – which enables enterprises to update static privileges for Just-in-Time provisioning, providing unmatched protection for their multi cloud environments – meets the SOC 2 standards for security and availability.
“We hold ourselves to the highest standards in cloud security and CIEM (Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management)” said Art Poghosyan, Britive CEO & Co-Founder, “The SOC 2 certification is valuable assurance that Britive’s information and platform is protected against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure of information, and damage that could compromise availability, or interrupt users’ ability to meet their objectives.”
In addition to completing the SOC 2 examination, Britive has released a number of key platform enhancements:
- Support for JIT programmatic access for GCP and Azure in addition to console access
- Support for Service Identities to enable JIT access for service accounts and applications
- Britive Terraform Provider GA (available on Terraform registry)
- Enhanced security policies for API tokens (IP whitelisting)
- Redesigned MyAccess portal to bring additional user friendly features such as full-text profile search, favorite and frequently used profiles.
- SCIM integration that allows for user identity provisioning and group synchronization from all major Identity Providers (Azure, Ping, Okta etc.)
- CLI release v1.2.3 with full support for GCP and Azure that now allows command line users to checkout temporary privileges and programmatic credentials for those platforms
- Support for Oracle Cloud (OCI) platform. NOTE: Britive is the only vendor to support Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
Finally, Britive has expanded its availability with its listing on these 3rd party catalogs:
- Azure App Catalog with SSO integration
- PingOne service catalog with SSO integration
Britive (www.britive.com) is a cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. The Britive platform empowers teams across cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and security functions with dynamic and intelligent privileged access administration solutions for multi-cloud environments. Using deep API-based integrations, our patent-pending technology orchestrates permissioning for the modern enterprise cloud infrastructure and applications.
The Britive platform helps organizations implement cloud security best practices like just-in-time (JIT) access and zero standing privileges (ZSP) to prevent security breaches and operational disruptions, while increasing efficiency and user productivity. Customers include medium to large businesses and Fortune 500 enterprises across healthcare, automotive, retail, media & entertainment, and other industries.
Britive was founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs and innovators.