From a Unified Access Model, Britive provides insight into high-risk identities, privilege misconfigurations & unusual admin activity Across SaaS, IaaS, PaaS & DaaS platforms.
A typical DevSecOps operation can easily generate thousands of data access events every day. Britive enables you to gain deep insight into who’s doing what across your operation-critical cloud services to uncover security blind spots, such as over-privileged users and machine IDs.
discovery and auditing
Britive provides visibility across the entirety of your cloud operations, enabling DevSecOps teams to monitor high-risk identities, privilege misconfigurations, and unusual admin activity with minimal effort. Centralized logging makes it easier for you to you stay in control and compliant.
Report from a unified cross-cloud access model
Analytics and reporting are the catalyst for investigations, detection of credential abuse, drift, or misconfiguration, and prevention. Britive integrates with security operations center (SOC) technologies like UEBA and SIEM, through which you can gain unified insights that can informing your cloud access strategy.
Do More with Advanced Data Analytics.
Improve User Management
- Proactively monitor users across multi-cloud environments
- Automatically enforce permission right-sizing
- Quickly achieve a least privilege model cross-cloud
Key ADA Features
- Privilege Right-Sizing Recommendations
- Risk Scoring within AWS Accounts
- Access Map Visualizing Access and Authorization
- Query Engine to Flatten Access Views
- Exportable Data via API to External Systems