Britive delivers centralized logging, making it easier for you to integrate data with UEBA/SIEM technologies and optimize your access strategy
User and entity behavioral analytics (UEBA) and advanced security information and event management (SIEM) engines are essential elements in the cloud access management equation. By integrating with Britive, DevSecOps gains visibility into cloud application events and access changes, enabling them to get a complete picture of user activity and any potential deviations from policy.
Integrating UEBA/SIEM solutions with Britive enables DevSecOps to get a complete picture of user activity, making it possible to identify threatening user behavior to which security teams must respond. When events occur, administrators can quickly act to protect critical information and cloud services from breaches.
Investigate Identity Risks &
Britive generates enhanced logs to capture access events that feed UEBA/SIEM solutions. This kind of event capture not only accelerates threat detection, but also informs after-action investigations to identify root causes of activities that circumvent cloud privilege security.
Do More with Advanced Data Analytics.
Improve User Management
- Proactively monitor users across multi-cloud environments
- Automatically enforce permission right-sizing
- Quickly achieve a least privilege model cross-cloud
Key ADA Features
- Privilege Right-Sizing Recommendations
- Risk Scoring within AWS Accounts
- Access Map Visualizing Access and Authorization
- Query Engine to Flatten Access Views
- Exportable Data via API to External Systems