The Britive Dynamic Permissioning Platform is built with scalability and security in mind.
It is designed for privileged businesses and IT users whose access levels in cloud systems require stronger security controls.
Our platform enforces these controls with minimum impact on users, while substantially reducing the risks of privileged access breaches.
Cloud is Vulnerable to Privileged Access Attacks
- Thousands of cloud applications with different access models
- No visibility into who has which cloud privileges, and how they are being used
- Available products for managing privileges stand in the way of cloud operations and administration
- Static access policies in cloud applications leave organizations vulnerable
- Access violations and threats are lost across thousands of cloud applications
Security with cloud privilege access governance
- Automated granting and expiration of Just In Time (JIT) permissions
- Maintenance of Zero Standing Privileges (ZST)
- Centralized and scalable management of human and machine ID’s
Least Privilege Enforcement
- Privilege right sizing
- Discover and elimination of excess privileges
- Reduction of attack surface
- Automated granting of dynamic secrets for human and human and machine processes
- Single pane of glass cross cloud (x-cloud)
- Automated discovery and auditing of accounts and privileges
- Reporting from a unified x-cloud access model
- Analysis of access changes and policy drift
- Identification of risky behavior
- Post incident investigation of identity-based incidents