GCP privilege security is complex
- Security and administration are handled by developers.
- Lacks visibility into who has what level of access and how it’s being used.
- Static privilege levels expose GCP environments to higher risk of security breaches.
- Existing privileged access products are built for highly technical IT admins and, hence, are not usable for business users.
- Existing threat monitoring solutions fall short of providing necessary identity and policy context for user activities.
SECURE GCP WITH CLOUD PRIVILEGE ACCESS GOVERNANCE
- Automated granting and expiration of Just In Time (JIT) permissions
- Maintenance of Zero Standing Privileges (ZST)
- Centralized and scalable management of human and machine ID’s
Least Privilege Enforcement
- Privilege right sizing
- Discover and elimination of excess privileges
- Reduction of attack surface
- Automated granting of dynamic secrets for human and human and machine processes
- Single pane of glass cross cloud (x-cloud)
- Automated discovery and auditing of accounts and privileges
- Reporting from a unified x-cloud access model
- Analysis of access changes and policy drift
- Identification of risky behavior
- Post incident investigation of identity-based incidents