Dr. Chase Cunningham, John Morton, & Ian Cumming
Organizations using multi-cloud environments recognize the need for Just-In-Time, Least Privilege, and Zero Standing Privileges. But achieving such a posture through an in-house solution is time-consuming, complex, and nearly impossible to enforce.
Without a unified access model to manage hundreds of human and non-human identities cross-cloud, leaders have few options. As a result, users are granted elevated privileges they don’t need, which increases risk and expands your attack surface.
Join Britive and Focal Point for this informative 1 hour webcast and see for yourself how Britive’s out of the box platform automatically grants and revokes privileges on the fly, thereby enforcing zero standing privileges and securing your multi-cloud environment.
What you’ll get:
- A deep-dive into the challenges organizations face managing privileged access in multi-cloud environments
- Cautionary case studies from customers that attempted to build JIT, LPA, and ZSP in-house
- How to elevate standing privilege discovery capabilities in the cloud
- How to enforce JIT leveraging native APIs
- How built-in analytics and reporting cross-cloud delivers unsurpassed visibility
- How to effectively build ZSP into your CI/CD process
- A live demo that shows how Britive’s platform resolves core security and user management challenges