Britive Just-In-Time Privileges fit seamlessly into Your approval workflow processes, empowering users & apps with pre-authorized access privileges that Expire Automatically After Use.
Automatically Grant and Expire Permissions
With Britive just-in-time (JIT) privilege grants, users and machine IDs can quickly check out a role-based elevated privilege profile for a specific cloud service, either for the duration of a session or task, for a set amount of time, or until the user checks the profile back in manually. Once the task is complete, those privileges are automatically revoked
Maintain Zero-Standing Privileges (ZSP)
Dynamically adding and removing privileges with Britive enables your DevSecOps team to maintain a Zero Standing Privilege (ZSP) security posture. It works on the concept of Zero Trust, which means no one and nothing are trusted with standing access to your cloud accounts and data, by default.
Centralize & scale privilege management
Minimizing sprawl is a critical challenge when using static identities, with many DevSecOps teams today struggling to manage IDs and privileges manually using Excel spreadsheets. Britive’s centralized provisioning automates this process across all cloud resources, dramatically reducing the likelihood of errors that can place accounts and data at greater risk.
a lightweight platform that integrates with your operation critical cloud and SaaS services through an easy-to-deploy API.
True JIT Permissions For Multi-Cloud
The Britive solution is a lightweight platform that integrates with your operation critical cloud and SaaS services through an easy-to-deploy API. Users are granted the same level of access across multiple, dissimilar environments due to our unified access model. The unified access model provides visibility and control from a single pane of glass. It’s an effective, powerful way to manage users, grant and revoke privileges, and mitigate risks cross-cloud.
Here is how we do it:
- The Britive platform integrates with your existing solution or serves as its own out-of-the-box security management solution.
- The platform provides unified access management for total visibility and control cross-cloud.
- When registered Machine IDs and human users need to access apps or other tools, they log a request.
- The request is granted or denied based on each user’s credentials.
- By default, registered users have the least amount of privilege required to complete their daily tasks. This is especially critical for admins and cloud app developers who need elevated privileges to do their job but which can equally provide elevated risk if abused or compromised.
- When access is granted, the user receives a predetermined timestamp that automatically revokes access when the allotted time expires.
- If the user finishes the task before time expires, they can end the session by checking out.