The Britive Dynamic Permissioning Platform is built with scalability and security in mind.
It is designed for privileged businesses and IT users whose access levels in cloud systems require stronger security controls.
Our platform enforces these controls with minimum impact on users, while substantially reducing the risks of privileged access breaches.
ServiceNow Privilege Security Is Complex
- Security and administration are not handled by IT or Security
- Missing complete visibility into who has what level of access and how it’s being used
- Static privilege levels expose Servicenow environments to higher risk of security breaches
- Existing privileged access products are unavailable to typical business users
- Existing threat monitoring solutions fall short of providing necessary identity and policy context for user activities
Secure servicenow with cloud privilege access governance
- Automated granting and expiration of Just In Time (JIT) permissions
- Maintenance of Zero Standing Privileges (ZST)
- Centralized and scalable management of human and machine ID’s
Least Privilege Enforcement
- Privilege right sizing
- Discover and elimination of excess privileges
- Reduction of attack surface
- Automated granting of dynamic secrets for human and human and machine processes
- Single pane of glass cross cloud (x-cloud)
- Automated discovery and auditing of accounts and privileges
- Reporting from a unified x-cloud access model
- Analysis of access changes and policy drift
- Identification of risky behavior
- Post incident investigation of identity-based incidents